We are pleased to see the faithful returning to the pews to worship in person. Please see the message from Bishop Knestout welcoming everyone back to the church. The link can be found under the "More" tab and "Diocese of Richmond".
2021 Annual Diocesan Appeal
Building Our Family of Faith
The 2021 Annual Diocesan Appeal is upon us. Have you made your pledge? Click on the picture below which will take you to the website to make your gift online. Contact the parish office if you have any questions. Thank you for your generosity.
The OFFICE has been informed that a text message from our pastor,
Fr. Tony, is once again in circulation requesting the receiver to purchase gift cards or to contact him.
DO NOT COMPLY! THIS IS A SCAM!
If/when you receive a text or email that shows the parish’s pastor or a parish priest as the sender requesting you to purchase a gift card, rest assured it is a scam. Parishioners can and should contact the parish to verify the legitimacy of any suspicious request received through text or email. Be safe and be aware!
Pope Francis' Prayer to Virgin Mary for Protection from COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic can be found by clicking on the picture above and you will find the prayer toward the bottom of the page.
Saturday 5:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM
Weekday Mass Schedule: *August 2-6, 2021
The rosary is prayed before the weekday Masses.
Monday No Mass
Tuesday No Mass**
Wednesday No Mass**
Thursday No Mass**
Friday 12:00 PM (Noon)
**Prayer Service with Communion at Noon on Tuesday, August 3-5, 2021.
Every 1st and 3rd Friday we will have Adoration & Benediction beginning at 11:30 AM followed by the Noon Mass.
Adoration will also be available every Friday at 6:00 PM.
Church will be OPEN for Personal Prayer for the following hours:
Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Reconciliation: Before the vigil Mass on Saturday and by appointment.
After participating in Mass via media offer this prayer:
An Act of Spiritual Communion
I believe that You
are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things,
and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment
receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
Please call the office at 757-365-0579 if you would like to schedule a Funeral Service. If it is after hours, please listen to the message and call the number provided for assistance.
Have you hugged your grandparents today?
(Revised on May 28, 2021)
Our parish celebrates weekend Masses at 5pm on Saturdays and 9am on Sundays.
* Those who are fully vaccinated no longer are required to wear a face mask.
* All present for the liturgy ages 5 and older who are unvaccinated should wear a face mask. The mask should cover both the nose and mouth.
* Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
* All are asked to refrain from physical contact, such as holding hands during the Our Father and shaking hands during the Sign of Peace.
* Livestreaming - The last Mass to be livestreamed is June 20, 2021.
* Bishop Knestout dispenses all of the faithful of the Diocese of Richmond from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and holy days until Saturday, June 26, 2021 and Sunday, June 27, 2021 at which time the obligation will be reinstated. We welcome and encourage all the Faithful to attend Mass in person and participate in the Sunday Eucharist.
This obligation does not apply to those who are ill or with serious underlying health conditions. See the "Statement of the Bishops of the Provinces of Baltimore and the Archdiocese of Washington" posted under the Diocese of Richmond tab.
* Reconciliation is before the vigil Mass on Saturday and by appointment. Fr. Tony has requested that those coming to Confession should wear a face mask until further notice. This is for the safety and comfort of both individuals.